As usual, the EMD will offer a rich programme including:
- An opening session with keynote speeches
- High Level Panels on the latest developments of European maritime policies
- Numerous high-quality workshops organised by maritime stakeholders
- Pitching sessions presenting exciting blue projects and initiatives
- An exhibition with multiple stakeholder stands.
- Networking opportunities
We invite you to save the date in your calendar and to not miss the opportunity to visit Svendborg in May 2024 to connect with your peers, exchange views, showcase your achievements and get up to speed with the latest policy developments in the maritime world.
As a first step, the Commission is calling all interested stakeholders to apply for the organisation of a workshop. Read all the details on how to apply on this link: EMD 2024 call for workshops. Deadline: 8 December 2023 at 17:00 (CET).
The European Maritime Day 2024 is organised by the European Commission, the City of Svendborg and the Danish Maritime Authority.
Follow our news and sign up to the EMD newsletter: EMD Newsletter!
- Publication date
- 15 November 2023