As usual, theEMD will offer a rich programme including:
- An opening session with key note speeches
- High Level Panels offered by the Commission on the latest developments of European maritime policies
- Numerous high quality workshops organised by the maritime stakeholders
- Pitch stage sessions presenting exciting blue projects
- An exhibition with the latest information on blue economy activities
- Networking opportunities
So, save the date in your calendar and do not miss the opportunity to visit Brest in May to connect with your peers, exchange views, showcase your achievements and get up to speed with the latest policy developments in the maritime world.
As a first step, the Commission is calling all interested stakeholders to apply for the organisation of a workshop. Read all the details on how to apply and apply before 7 December 2022).
The European Maritime Day 2023 is being organised by the European Commission, the City of Brest, the Secretariat General for the Sea and the Region of Bretagne.
Registration will open in March 2023. More information will be available on the European Maritime Day website.
- Publication date
- 28 October 2022