As usual, EMD will offer a rich programme including:
- An opening session with key note speeches and a brand new format of dialogue
- Thematic sessions offered by the Commission on the latest developments of European maritime policies
- 20 high quality workshops organised by the maritime stakeholders
- Pitch stage sessions presenting exciting blue projects
- An exhibition with the latest information on blue economy activities
- B2B meetings
- Networking sessions
- And, right after the end of the conference the exciting Ravenna Seaside Festival with a program full of events, performances, experiences and guided tours.
So, save the date in your calendar and do not miss the opportunity to visit the historical and fascinating Ravenna in May to connect with your peers, exchange views, showcase your achievements and get up to speed with the latest policy developments in the maritime world.
As a first step the Commission is calling all the interested stakeholders to apply for the organisation of a workshop. Read all the details about how to apply and apply via this link (deadline 5 December 2021).
European Maritime Day 2021 will be co-organised by the European Commission, the City of Ravenna and the Region of Emilia-Romagna.
REGISTRATION will open in March 2022. More information on European Maritime Day website
- Publication date
- 25 October 2021
- Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries