Check the programme!
It has never been easier to join the EMD conference from anywherein Europe! While it's not quite back to business-as-usual, there will be plenty of opportunities toconnect with your peers, exchange views, showcase your achievements and get up to speed with the latest policy developments in the maritime world.
Check the provisional programme with the high level policy sessions and the full range of workshops organised by maritime stakeholders on 20 maritime themes on European Maritime Day web site. Registration will open from mid-February 2021.
European Maritime Day 2021 is co-organised with the City of Den Helder, the Province of Noord-Holland and the Ministerie van Infrastructuur en Waterstaat.
With its unique maritime character, Den Helder is the ideal location for European Maritime Day:
- Traditional fishing harbour/community
- Naval station since Napoleonic times
- Offshore energy port since early 1970s
- Home base for Dutch Coast Guard
- Airport for offshore helicopter operations
- Sea & ocean oriented research institutions
- Education for working at sea
- Publication date
- 28 January 2021